Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Awesome Balls


My wife is a second grade teacher and seems to come home every day with a funny story from her "kids." Recently her kids were working on grammar and one of the exercises has the students fill in parts of speech on a worksheet. Noun, noun, noun, adjective-noun, etc.

The following is an exact copy of the assignment submitted by one of her students. She assured me that he is completely innocent and does not have any weird fixations, but something about his writing really leaves me wondering. I don't know, maybe I'm weird, but there is something amiss here. I'll let you guys decide.

Balls
Balls
Balls
Floating Balls
Soggy Balls
Stinky Popped Small Balls
Hairy Weird Eerie Balls
Those are just a few...
Cool Balls
Awesome Balls
Happy Mad Sad Balls
Excited Lucky Gold Balls
Angel Balls
Devil Balls
Smelly Balls
Don't forget Chocolate Balls
Last of all, Best of all
I like Big Balls!


The child shall remain nameless, but I bet his parents won't be hanging that one on the fridge. I noticed he forgot screwballs. I will have to pass that on to him if I ever get to meet him. I probably won't shake his hand though...

6 comments:

  1. I got a case of the Church Giggles when I first read my student's "poem" (where you're laughing when you're not supposed to and that makes you laugh even harder) and a case of the Laugh-Out-Louds when I read this post. Teaching provides endless comedic entertainment...

    ReplyDelete
  2. When our child was in school we had a parent-teacher meeting that showcased a "mask" that he sculpted. This mask had his teacher "very concerned". His father and I still laugh about it to this day, but our son, not so much.

    p.s. The student may be headed for stardom look what it did for Alec Baldwin i.e. "sweaty balls".

    ReplyDelete
  3. Think that kid may be a little light in the loafers. Just sayin!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I believe we have identified a future Longhorn QB!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh man. Nice call Dad, I said he would go nameless, but now that you mention it, his name is Colt.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails